My computer died. The light went out of its screen. It is an ex-computer.
It has been a week now and it has been rougher than I thought. I miss blogging the most because I find blogging helps me get perspective.
I have a lot of blog posts floating in my head and I am concerned I will forget them. And blogging on my phone is NOT convenient.
But I should be able to manage a list of potential future blog posts.
1) “It’s okay as long as they aren’t hurting anyone”
2) Lies I was told growing up
3) All about how my diet affects my sleep (that post is mostly for me)
4) A book review of Jennifer Fulwiler’s Something Other Than God
5) A rundown of my first ever March For Life
6) A review of Jesus of Nazareth: Part 2 Holy Week
7) A rundown of my retreat this weekend
…..sit tight for that magic!
My new computer can not get here soon enough.